There are seven Finnish shooters who had gained total 600 points in some rifle discipline. Besides these mighty male shooters also Hanna Pitkänen has scores 400/400 points in air rifle (FIN team Champs, Mikkeli 2011).
1. Tapio Säynevirta forced first in Finland 600 points ever with his excellent .308 rifle. He did it in free rifle prone event in Tammisaari 7.6.2003.
2. Keijo Minkkinen also did 600 in Finnish Shooting Sport Associations championships in Lahti 29.8.2003
3. Kari Pennanen reached 600 points in prone at 300 metre as the third shooter in Finland (Danish 300-EC 29.7.2005)
4. Aarne Markko is the fourth finnish shooter who has achieved the very splendid result of 600 (3.6.2006).
5. Henri Häkkinen is the fifth finnish shooter who has done a full performance by doing 600 in an air rifle match (15.2.2008, Finnish Championships).
6. Henri Häkkinen equalised Finnish record, 600 points, in free rifle 300 metre prone on saturday 30.8.2008 in Oulu, Finland.
7. Aleksi Leppä joined the 600 group when forced all his shots into the ten ring in the European championships qualification (10.1.2021, Turku Shooting Centre). His decimal score was 627,4-
The seventh finnish shooter who has conquered 600 points in the competition is Olympic silver medallist (Sydney 2000) Juha Hirvi. He did it in small bore rifle prone 1.8.2004. Juha Hirvi has not been a member of the FMST.